1. Technology is good. Fun. Fascinating. But it's
really just a means to an end, not the end itself.
The important thing is the conversation it facilitates.
So what are you saying?
2. Tell the truth. Even if it's not what the other person
(who might happen to be a client) wants to hear.
3. Customizing collaborative teams on a project basis
yields far more dynamic thinking, more innovative results.
4. A job can be joyful. How cool is that?
5. You actually know the answer. You do. We promise.
6. Trust. Your gut. Your beliefs.
That flow of energy that fuels your passion.
Follow it where it takes you. Get lost in it.
7. Do what makes you happy. In work. In play.
It won't guarantee you happiness every moment,
but it will help you live more truthfully.
(Who wants to be happy all the time anyway?
That'd just be boring.)